DSc in History
Director's Advisor, Head and curator of the project “House of Text”, Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts
Graduated from the Moscow State History and Archives Institute (1973)
Documents of the Radio Committee during the World War 2 as a Historical Source
History of Soviet Political Censorship. 1917–1991 (2000)
Research Interests: archive studies, archeography, political cencorship
Member of the Presidential Counsil for Russian language.
Member of the Organizing Committee for literature, book publishing and reading support in the Russian Federation.
Member of the Dissertation Committee at the Russian State University for Documents and Archives Studies.
Head of the House of Text project, Advisor to the Director of the Pushkin Museum im. A. S. Pushkin (since 2019).
Honored Cultural Worker of the Russian Federation
Academic publications — over 55 publications, including 2 monographs.
- Russian Radio. Political and State Control Over Broadcasting in the 1920s – beginning of the 1930s: Documented History. Мoscow, ROSPEN Publ., 2002. In Russ.
- Political Censorship in the USSR. 1917–1991. Мoscow, ROSPEN Publ., 2000. In Russ.
- “Cultural Diplomacy in the Inter-War Period. Soviet and German Writers: Bridges and Dialogues.” Russian-German Cultural Ties in the Twentieth Centuries. Influence and Interaction. Berlin, 2016, pp. 31–41. In Russ.
- “Futurologists of the Past.” Nashe nasledie, no. 98, 2011, pp. 36–46. In Russ.
Scopus, Web of Science
- “New Museum Space of the Russian State Archive of Literature and Arts.” Vestnik archivista, no. 2, 2008, pp. 217–220. In Russ.
- “To Preserve Forever? (Notes in Haste).” Novoe litteraturnoe obozrenie, 74, 2005, p 17. In Russ.
- “The Receipt of Documents to the Russian State Archive of Literature and Arts from Abroad. 1991–2002.” Vestnik archivista, no. 2, 2004, pp. 326–332. In Russ.