PhD in Philology
Senior Researcher, Department of Scientific Editorship, A.M. Gorky Institute of World Literature of the Russian Academy of Sciences
graduated from the Philology Department of the Moscow Pedagogical State University cum laude (2014)
History of the Literary Association of the Red Army and Navy (LOKAF) (based on the materials of the Manuscripts Department of IWL RAS) (2019)
Research interests: theory of literature, textology, narratology, history of Russian literature of the 20th century, Russian Diaspora
Editor of the journal Studia Litterarum
Awards and distinctions
Winner of the competition for research works of young scientists (Moscow competition “Russian Language, Literature and History in the Research of Young Scientists”, 2015)
Academic publications — over 20 publications.
- “Man on the Border: Poetics of Contrast in “Above the City” and “Chapel” by I.A. Bunin.” Vestnik slavianskikh kul’tur, vol. 64, 2022, pp. 162–170. In Russ. https://doi.org/10.37816/2073-9567-2022-64-162-170
- “Failed dialogue: Nabokov’s ‘Spring in Fialta’ and Bunin’s ‘Heinrich’.” Uchenye zapiski Petrozavodskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, vol. 43, no. 3, 2021, pp. 71–78. (Co-authored with E.V. Volkova). In Russ.
- “The Plot and Narrator in Gaito Gazdanov’s Novel ‘An Evening at Claire’s’.” Word. Literature. Slovnik: Materials of the Interregional Scientific-Practical Conference, issue 4. Riazan', Riazanskiy gosudarstvennyi universitet imeni S.A. Esenina Publ., 2016, pp. 33–35. In Russ.
- “The Price of One Letter. To the Question of Interpretation of the Finale of Gaito Gazdanov’s Novel ‘An Evening at Claire's’.” Looking for a Word. Discoveries of the Past: Collection of Scientific Works of Students, Undergraduates and Young Scientists. Joint Issue of Philologists and Historians. Moscow, Moscow Pedagogical State University Publ., 2015, pp. 91–96. In Russ.
- “Modern Literary Criticism on the Problem of Personality in Novels by B. Poplavsky.” Personality in Russian History, Science, Culture and Literature: Scientific Conference (Moscow, December 1, 2015). Moscow, Moscow Financial and Law University Publ., 2015, pp. 84–87. In Russ.
- “Functions of Sleep Motive in the Narration Structure of Novel by G. Gazdanov ‘An Evening at Claire’s’.” Text in Fiction, Publicism and Journalism: Materials of the 19th Sheshukov Readings. Moscow, Moscow Pedagogical State University Publ., 2014, pp. 164–171. In Russ.
Scopus, Web of Science
- “‘Chest with Cuttings’ by Ivan Bunin.” Novyi filologicheskii vestnik, no. 1 (48), 2019, pp. 44–56. (Co-authored with О.А. Korostelev). In Russ.
- “‘Problems of Studying the Life and Legacy of I.A. Bunin (Biography, Source Study, Textology)’ International Research Conference.” Russkaia literatura, no. 2, 2019, pp. 227–230. In Russ.
- “Literary Association of the Red Army and Navy and the Union of Soviet Writers: Unpacking the Origins of Social Realism.” Studia Litterarum, vol. 4, no. 2, 2019, pp. 44–61. In Russ.
- “I.A. Bunin’s Notes and Extracts in View of an Academic Omnibus Edition.” Vestnik arkhivista, no. 1, 2018, pp. 65–73. (Co-authored with О.А. Korostelev and M.A. Frolov). In Russ.
- “Institutional Aspect of Soviet Literature. History of the Forgotten Literary Union of the Red Army and Navy.” Filologicheskii klass, no. 2 (52), 2018, pp. 12–18. (Co-authored with D.S. Moskovskaya). In Russ.
- “Principles of Representation of the Сivil War Hero in Literary Criticism of ‘Locaf’ Members (Based on Materials of the Department of Manuscripts of the IWL RAS).” Vestnik slavianskikh kul'tur, vol. 49, 2018, pp. 171–184. In Russ.
- “Round Table ‘Istoriography of Russian Civil War in Literature, Ego-Documents and Criticism’.” Studia Litterarum, vol. 2, no. 3, 2017, pp. 370–381. In Russ.
- “Academic Bunin. Textological Issues in the Course of Preparing a Collection of Works.” Studia Litterarum, vol. 2, no. 4, 2017, pp. 394–404. In Russ.
2014–2015 – Teacher at the Pedagogical College; disciplines “Russian Language”, “Russian Language and Culture of Speech”, “Literature”, “Russian Literature of the 20th-21th Centuries”, “Children’s Literature”, “Methods of Teaching the Russian Language”. Methodologist at the pedagogical practice of students, supervised the writing of student term papers.
2014–2015 – Teacher of Russian language and literature at the Medical College.
2015–2016 – Teacher of Russian language and literature at the Medical School.
2014–2017 – Senior lecturer at the Department of Humanitarian Disciplines of the Moscow Financial and Law University. Courses: “Theory of Literature”, “Fundamentals of the Theory of Literature”, “History of Russian Literature”, “History of Foreign Literature”, “Stylistics and Literary Editing”, “Russian Language and and Culture of Speech”, “Rhetoric”.