DSc in Philology
Director of Research,
Head of the Manuscripts Department,
Deputy Director of IWL RAS
Graduated from the Philology Department, Lomonosov Moscow State University in 1981
Post Avant Garde in Russian Fiction of the 1920s–1930s (Genesis, Poetics) (1993)
DSc (Habil.) thesis:
Regional-Historical Approach in Nikolay Antsyferov’s Literary Studies and in Russian Literature, 1920s – 1930s (Interrelation of Regional Studies and Literature) (2011)
Research interests: history of Russian literature, literary theory, textology, sources of twentieth-century Russian literature, poetics of Russian avant-garde and post avant-garde, history of literary criticism, institutional aspects of archive work, archive work, museum studies.
Editor-in-Chief of the journal Codex manuscriptus
Member of the Expert Council on Philology and Art History, Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation
Member of Dissertation Councils of the Philology Department, Moscow State Pedagogical University
Member of Dissertation Council on Russian Literature and Literary Theory, IWL RAS
Curator of scientific activities of the departments of IWL RAS - theory of literature, old Slavic literatures, Russian classical literature, the latest Russian literature and literature of the Russian abroad, study and publication of A.M. Gorky, A.M. Gorky’s Archive, Museum of A.M. Gorky, department of manuscripts
Awards and distinctions
Awarded the Certificate of Honor of the Federal Archival Agency “For many years of conscientious work, active participation in ensuring the preservation, acquisition and organization of the use of the Archival Fund of the Russian Federation” (2019)
Gratitude from the State Secretary of the Union State of Russia and Belarus for active participation in holding events to develop the common information space of the Union State (2021)
Academic publications — over 190 publications, including 8 monographs.
- N.P. Antsyferov and Local Scenes Writing in Russian Literature, 1920s–1830s.: On the History of Interrelation of Regional Studies and Literature. Moscow, IWL RAS Publ., 2010. In Russ.
- “Serving a Common Cause…”: “Literary Heritage” in Memoirs and Correspondence of I.S. Silberstein and S.A. Makashin. Comp. by A.Yu. Galushkin, M.A. Frolov, introd. by D.S. Moskovskaya, ex. ed. M.L. Spivak. Moscow, IWL RAS Publ., 2022. 544 р. (Literary Heritage Library. Iss. 8) https://doi.org/10.22455/LHL-2712-9020-2022-8. In Russ.
- Codex manuscriptus. Issue 2: Nikolai Belotsvetov. The Book on the Russian Grail. Unpublished. Introd., ed., scien. descript., comm. by D. Obolenska. Ed-in-chief Darya S. Moskovskaya. Moscow, IWL RAS Publ., 2022. 320 p. In Russ.
- Zolotaryov А.А. Campo Santo of my Memory: Memoir. Fiction. Poems. Essays. Philosophical Works. Opinions of Contemporaries, ed. by D.S. Moskovskaya, introd. by D.S. Moskovskaya and V.E. Halizev. St. Petersburg, ROSTOK Publ., 2016. In Russ.
- Antsyferov N.P. Problems of Urbanism in Russian Fictional Literature. Modelling the Image of the City – Dostoevsky’s Petersburg – on the Analysis of Literary Traditions, ed. by D.S. Moskovskaya. Moscow, IWL RAS Publ., 2009. In Russ.
- M.A. Sholokhov in English-language Cross-cultural Communication: on the History of Translation of the Novel “The Quiet Donˮ. Izvestiia Rossiiskoi akademii nauk. Seriia literatury i iazyka. vol. 81, no. 6, 2022, pp. 26–33. DOI: 10.31857/S160578800023675-8. In Russ.
Scopus, Web of Science
- “Mass Character and ‛Massovization’ in the Early Soviet Literary Process.” Studia Litterarum, vol. 7, no. 4, 2022, pp. 10–33. In Russ. https://doi.org/10.22455/2500-4247-2022-7-4-10-33. (Сo-authored with Bakshaeva N.Y., Romanova O.V.)
- “‛‛Literary Heritage’ Has Been Such a Big Deal for All These Years...’ The 90th Anniversary of the Academic Series ‛Literary Heritage’.” Vestnik Rossiiskoi akademii nauk, vol. 92, no. 2, 2022, pp. 118–124. (Сo-authored with Kudelin A.B., Spivak M.N.) DOI: 10.1134/S1019331622010105. In Russ.
- “Proletarian Literature as a Project.” Novoe literaturnoe obozrenie, no. 5, 2021, pp. 80–93. In Russ.
- “Literary Circles as a Means of Forming Proletarian Culture. 1920–1923 (Based on Documents of Manuscript Department of IWL RAS).” Vestnik slavianskikh kul’tur, vol. 61, 2021, pp. 189–198. (Co-authored with O.V. Romanova). DOI: 10.37816/2073-9567-2021-61-189-198. In Russ.
- “On the History of the Academic Series ‛Literary Heritage’ (for the 90th Anniversary).” Studia Litterarum, vol. 6, no. 4, 2021, pp. 446–465. DOI: 10.22455/2500-4247-2021-6-4-446-465. In Russ.
- “Federation of Associations of Soviet Writers as a Model of the Literary Process of 1926–1932 — Organizational, Financial, Ideological and Aesthetic Components (Based on Archived Primary Sources from the Department of Manuscripts, IWL RAS).” Filologicheskie nauki. Nauchnye doklady vysshei shkoly, no. 6, 2020, pp. 135–146. DOI: 10.20339/PhS.6-20.135. In Russ.
- “FOSP’S ‛Publishing Passion’: on the Materials Held in the Department of Manuscripts of IWL RAS.” Studia Litterarum, vol. 5, no. 4, 2020, pp. 394–419. (Co-authored with E.D. Galtsova). DOI: 10.22455/2500-4247-2020-5-4-394-419. In Russ.
- “On the Project of Institutional History of Soviet Literature (1920–1930 Years).” Filologicheskie nauki. Doklady vysshei shkoly, no. 5. 2019, pp. 56–61. DOI: 10.20339/PhS.5-19.056. In Russ.
- “Andrey Platonov and Literary Institutions. On the Question of Commenting on the Works of the Socialist Reconstruction Era.” Studia Litterarum, vol. 4, no. 4, 2019, pp. 232–251. DOI: 10.22455/2500-4247-2019-4-4-232-251. In Russ.
- “From the History of 20th-century Literary Politics. ‛Literary Heritage’ [literaturnoe nasledstvo] as an Academic Institution.” Voprosy literatury, no. 1, 2018, pp. 296–333. DOI: 10.31425/0042-8795-2018-1-296-333. In Russ.
- “Unknown Poem by Alexander Vvedensky ‛Satire on the Married’. To the History of the Topic.” Novyi filologicheskii vestnik, no. 3 (46), 2018, pp. 162–173. DOI: 10.24411/2072-9316-2018-00047. In Russ.
- “Shakespeare and the Fight for Promfinplan, or How High Voltage is Made.” Studia Litterarum, 2017, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 220–235. DOI: 10.22455/2500-4247-2017-2-3-220-235. In Russ.