director of the Institute of Philology, Siberian Department of RAS
Graduated from Novosibirsk State University in 1987
Plot as a Factor of Generic Development in the Genesis of the Novel (1994)
Motif in the System of Fictional Narrative (2001)
Research interests: literary theory, historical poetics, narratology, Russian literature.
Editor-in-chief of the journal Sibirsky philologichesky journal
Editor-in-chief of the journal Criticism and Semiotics
Member of the Editorial Counsel of the journal Studia Litterarum
Academic publications — over 180 publications, including 8 monographs.
- Plot and Motif Systems in Russian Literature. Novosibirsk: Geo Publ., 2012. (co-authored with Е. К. Romodanovskaya, M.A. Bologovaya etc.). In Russ.
- Plotological Studies. Мoscow: Yaziki slavyanskoy kulturi Publ., 2009. In Russ.
- Newspaper and Novel: The Rhetoric of Discursive Mixtures. Мoscow: Yaziki slavyanskoy kulturi Publ., 2006. In Russ.
- Text in the System of Discursive Interrelations. Novosibirk: Novosibirsk State University Press, 2004. In Russ.
- The Poetics of the Motif. Мoscow: Yaziki slavyanskoy kulturi Publ., 2004. In Russ.
- The Motif in the System of Fictional Narrative. Theoretical and Analytical Questions. Novosibirsk: IDMI Publ., 2001. In Russ.
- “The Principle of Incompleteness in the Work of Dmitry Gorchev.” Sibirsky philologichesky journal. 2017, no P. 125–134. In Russ.
- “The Field of Communication and Discourse: Terminological Excess or Conceptual Difference? Sibirsky philologichesky journal. 2017, no 4. P. 163–174 (co-authored with I.Е. Kim). In Russ.
- “Russian China as Historical Manuscript and Lyrical Plot” (“A Poem without Object” и “Two Halts” by V. Pereleshin. Sibirsky philologichesky journal. 2017, no 2. P. 87–109. (co-authored with Е.V. Каpinos and Е.Yu. Кulikova) In Russ.
- “Plot in the Photography of the Age of Modernity.” Kritika i semoitika. 2017, no 1. P. 379–389. In Russ.
- “Narrative Motif and Literary Plot.” Universum Humanitarium. 2016, no 1 (2). P. 6–24. In Russ.
Head of the Department of Literary History and Theory, Novosibirsk State University