Associate Professor, Director,
Russian State Archive of Literature and Art
Graduated from the Moscow State History and Archives Institute (1973)
Documents of the Radio Committee during the World War 2 as a Historical Source
History of Soviet Political Censorship. 1917–1991 (2000)
Research interests: archive studies, archeography, political cencorship.
Member of the Presidential Counsil for Russian language
Member of the Organizing Committee for literature, book publishing and reading support in the Russian Federation
Member of the Dissertation Committee at the Russian State University for Documents and Archives Studies
Awards and distinctions
Honored Cultural Worker of the Russian Federation
Academic publications — over 53 publications, including 2 monographs.
- Russian Radio. Political and State Control Over Broadcasting in the 1920s – beginning of the 1930s: Documented History. Мoscow: ROSPEN Publ., 2000; 2nd edition, 2008. In Russ.
- Political Censorship in the USSR. 1917–1991. Мoscow: ROSPEN Publ., 2000; 2nd edition, 2-nd revised ed. Мoscow, In Russ.
- “Cultural Diplomacy in the Inter-War Period. Soviet and German Writers: Bridges and Dialogues” in Russian-German Cultural Ties in the Twentieth Centuries. Influence and Interaction. A.A. Chubaryan and H. Moeller. Berlin, 2016. P. 31–41. In Russ.
- “Futurologists of the Past.” Nashe nasledie. 2011, no P. 36–46. In Russ.
- “New Museum Space of the Russian State Archive of Literature and Arts.” Vestnik archivista. 2008, no P. 217–220. In Russ.
- “To Preserve Forever? (Notes in Haste).” Novoe litteraturnoe obozrenie. 2005, no 74. P. 17. In Russ.
- “The Receipt of Documents to the Russian State Archive of Literature and Arts from Abroad. 1991–” Vestnik archivista. 2004, no 2. P. 326–332. In Russ.